Project Selection- Film

     The movie seems to have the opportunity to be a more fun project. This is just off the bat, filming the beginning of a movie with friends would appear to be more intriguing than typing articles. I also believe the subtlety of the techniques used to make movies would be up my alley. I would greatly enjoy trying to set up a movie with deep themes that can be alluded to in the beginning segment. I think the attention to detail I possess would be tailored to a project like this, plus grammar isn't something I necessarily want to have to worry about in my final project. Films are remembered for the emotions they can produce (Psycho with suspense for example) or the themes they deal with ( both occasion are remembered through their master-class execution of film making).  One worry is that the execution of a 17 year old high school student in actually using the film making programs or utilizing film techniques to convey my message would make the theme or propose choppy or convoluted. I feel like if I were to do a film it would have to use subtlety to my advantage to get the most out of this project, keep it low key so to speak. This project is definitely something to consider.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revision #3

Critical Creative Reflection #4