Casting

I will be cast as Ed, this is part due to my understanding of how I want the role played. In addition to that I fit the mold we had in mind for his physical appearance. The Physical appearance sets up a variety of jokes we can use.

My Partner, Ellie, will play Svetlana. This is for a variety of reasons, one of which is the same reason as me in that she understands most of what character needs. However, to contrast, she is a tall blonde. Vampires are usually imagined to have dark hair. We felt as if the change would mirror her awkwardness or irregularity as a vampire, after all she faints at the sight of blood.

We will need some one to film our movie, but we will use my sister in this instance. My partner and I will carefully monitor the filming process as she does this for us and ensure it would be the same as if the camera was in our hands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revision #3

Critical Creative Reflection #4